Wedding Planner and Stylist
Founded in 2006, The Original Wedding Company is one of Perth most successful wedding planning companies. Planning and styling a large number of weddings at any given time, this is an extremely busy company with a focus on unparalleled customer service and satisfaction. The office is located in Perth.
The role is highly autonomous and provides you with the ability to take ownership of your clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who thrives as part of a team, and can also work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Principal, you will assist in running the daily requirements of the office, including assisting with client meetings, preparation of planning schedules, management of budgets and assisting clients to make vendor selections. You will also be expected to manage events including set up/pack down of functions, supervision of assigned functions, assist in staff duties and stock control. Events range from small to large weddings, and may include travel typically to the South West.
You will have:
- Event planning and management experience (minimum 1 year)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Experience in managing meetings and schedules
- Flexibility and stamina to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- High standards of personal presentation
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality
- Must be physically able to perform in the role
- A high level of maturity and exceptional time management skills
- Be personable and well-presented
- A passion for the industry
You will be;
- An expert in Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Entirely customer-focused
- Able to follow company policies and procedures
- Naturally helpful
You will receive;
- The opportunity to be part of one of Perth’s most exciting businesses
- A clear succession plan
- Ongoing support and training
- A diverse and creative working environment
- Free parking
If you are interested in joining a fantastic team of professionals who thrive working in a diverse, dynamic and often challenging environment, we really want to hear from you.
Please send your Cover letter and Resume by email to;
Ph 08 922 88 143
Applications Close 12/01/2015