ALTHOUGH YOUR CEREMONY MAY LAST AS LITTLE AS 30 MINUTES, IT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY.
THIS IS THE POINT WHERE ALL YOUR CLOSE FAMILY & FRIENDS WITNESS THE VOWS THAT YOU WILL MAKE TO EACH OTHER TO KEEP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!
Whether you prefer a church or civil ceremony, there are a few things to consider when making your selection:
- Will the venue accommodate the number of guests you will invite?
- Is there an option for cover if it rains?
- Where will you exit the car – is it close enough to the ceremony spot?
- Family photographs – is there an opportunity to have your family photos in this area?
- Is there public access and can the ceremony site be reserved
- Will there be shade during your ceremony?
- Is there ample parking for guests?
- Acoustics – will your guests be able to hear you? If not, you may require a PA
- Does the area fit your style or will you have to decorate it to make it more suitable?
- Do you hire the location by the hour and how much does it cost? Remember to allow time for the set up and pack down of chairs etc.
- Are you permitted to consume alcohol and is a liquor license possible?
Contact us HERE if you’d like more help to find the perfect venue for your Wedding Ceremony x